Sunday, January 16, 2011

Reflection For Orientation Camp

1. What were 3 of the highlights of the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
3 highlights of the is the campfire and the tower building activity and last but not least high elements.  It definitely were memorable moments.

2. What were 3 of the "low" moments of Orientation and the last 2 weeks
First day of camp and first 2 days of school.  During these periods, there were not many activities going on so, these periods were quite boring and "low".

3. What are 3 of my greatest takeways/lessons from the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
I think 3 lessons are all to be learnt in Orientation Camp as they teach us to be grateful for what we have and the transitions from Primary school to Secondary school.  Lastly, I learn to 

4. What did you learn about yourself in the last 2 weeks?
I learn to be more confident, speak up in class and to open up to accept more views.  Other than that, I also learn to have teamwork.

5. What are you looking forward in 2011?
I look forward to do well in my studies and to get to know my new friends better.



No comments:

Post a Comment