Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4:End-of-Day Reflection

What have you done today?
I did ice breakers to bond with my classmates and get to know them better.I also did activities related to the macbook to get to know how to use it.

What have you learnt today?
I had learnt  some personal likings of my classmates and get hands-on with the macbook.


Why did you choose to come to SST?
SST  allows me to develop my interest in Science although Mathematics is my best subject.It also provides me with a different way of learning that will help me to learn more efficiently.

What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family?
I hope to be able to develop my talents and areas of interest with the best learning environment.I also hope to be able to be able to improve my subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment