Saturday, January 8, 2011

Reflection For Orientation Camp

Overall, in this camp I have learnt a lot about myself and my classmates.For the first day of the camp, everyone was so cold to each other that there was no energy in everyone.  To get to know each other better, the PSLs helped to facilitate ice breakers and through the hard work of theirs, slowly but steadily,one by one,we started to open up although we were all new to each other.

On the second day of camp, we had another different game of ice breakers.  As much as my classmates looked forward too so did I, the Challenging Rope Course.  That was the main attraction for the day as it consisted of different types of challenges like the rolling log.  Although it took time for each of us to finish, we cheered one another on.

On the last day of the camp, we played cat and mouse before cleaning up the place and doing the procedures of the closing ceremony.

This camp made me feel happy yet sleepy that I had achieved something out of this camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment